Cribbage
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
Blocking Players

Blocking Players
Posted by 49_degrees_n (VIP) Mar 21 2021 3:55PM

Just curious if there is a way to permanently ban or block a player from joking your game?

Player that cheats
Posted by PJM0407 Jun 18 2021 1:39AM

Tony137, he took 2 minutes to plat every card. The game took over 3 hours as he just wanted me to resign so he would get the points . For some reason the game allows a player to do this, definitely a fault in the game

You waited 3 hours?
Posted by 221bBakerSt (VIP) Jun 19 2021 1:45PM

I'll sell you all of my 'points' for $10 if they are that important to you.

PJ Mead
Posted by gjamies1 (VIP) Jun 20 2021 2:52PM

Check what the table is set at, if it's two minutes, don't play. On the points bit, rating points are a waste of time imo, people with high points will not play lower rated players, saw this a lot when MSN had a crib game running and that ended, hope this don't go the same way.

3 hrs????
Posted by ImDerc (VIP) Jun 29 2021 11:40AM

49 degrees: yeah mate there is a way to permanently block someone; remember there name & never play them again, quite simple. PJ: You played 1 person for 3hrs??? You have more patience than me or most people. Regardless of how much you were playing for; I would've quit much sooner, probably after the first 2hrs, lol. PLease tell me you were playing for a large sum of money; if not you why did you continue to play? Petty stubbornness & mistakenly thinking ratings mean anything??? My BS radar is going off the charts & the phrase "I've told you a million times not to exaggerate" is ringing in my ears for some reason.

GC Store